Sunday 7 April 2013

Koncept: Malt Disney equals GOOD VIBES.



Ok I know this came out in february (the day before my birthday actually) but I'd been rocking it for a good week before. I got my copy from the homie himself at a gig on the Full Bottle Tour. I was lucky to spend the evening chilling with Koncept, J57, Booda French & Jefferson Price in the seaside town of Scarborough. Many drinks were drank and we met some very quirky characters in what can only be described as a after hours speak easy! We chopped it up about hip hop and music in general. Both Koncept and I found out that at 4am chicken can be hard to come by on the north yorkshire coast!

Anyways back to the Ep. If you want a example of why rap is still vital in 2013 than look no further than these 6 tracks. Koncept is a dope MC, no doubting his skills. The man oozes charisma. He has the rewind factor and his vocals weave in and out of the beats from Deejay Element. When I listen to this Ep It takes me back to the days of Tha Liks & The Beatnuts in their respective primes. This is true head nod shit. This is the sound of having good times and kicking back with your fam & friends over a selection of booze & BBQ meats! Now do yourself a favour and got to the link below and download the ill shit!!

http://www.datpiff.com/Koncept-Malt-Disney-freep-mixtape.461339.html


Check out the videos from Malt Disney:


No comments:

Post a Comment